We’re located at 4300 Hampton Heights Drive, off West Valley Avenue. We have plenty of parking and a beautiful, wheelchair-accessible sanctuary. Learn about the accessibility of our building and programs.
Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions. Or follow the directions below.
- Coming from North of Birmingham on I-65 South: Proceed on I-65 South through the downtown area and over Red Mountain. Take the Oxmoor Road West exit.
- Coming from South of town on I-65 North: Take the Oxmoor Road exit.
- Coming from Southeast of Birmingham on US-280: Take I-459 (West/South) to I-65 North and take the Oxmoor Road exit.
- Coming from East of Birmingham on I-20 or I-59: when passing through the downtown area on I-59/20, keep to the left and take the ramp to I-65 South. Take the Oxmoor Road West exit.
- Coming from West of Birmingham on I-59/20: Take I-459 to I-65 North. Take the Oxmoor Road exit.
The church office is usually open from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. Please call to be sure, (205) 945-8109.