We’re located at 4300 Hampton Heights Drive, off West Valley Avenue. We have plenty of parking and a beautiful, wheelchair-accessible sanctuary. Learn about the accessibility of our building and programs.
Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions. Or follow the directions below.
- Coming from North of Birmingham on I-65 South: Proceed on I-65 South through the downtown area and over Red Mountain. Take the Oxmoor Road West exit.
- Coming from South of town on I-65 North: Take the Oxmoor Road exit.
- Coming from Southeast of Birmingham on US-280: Take I-459 (West/South) to I-65 North and take the Oxmoor Road exit.
- Coming from East of Birmingham on I-20 or I-59: when passing through the downtown area on I-59/20, keep to the left and take the ramp to I-65 South. Take the Oxmoor Road West exit.
- Coming from West of Birmingham on I-59/20: Take I-459 to I-65 North. Take the Oxmoor Road exit.
At the Oxmoor Road (West) Exit: From I-65 North, you’ll turn left at the light at the bottom of the exit ramp and go under the overpass. From I-65 South, you’ll exit to the right and merge with Oxmoor Road traffic. On Oxmoor Road, keep to the right as the road forks just beyond the interstate. Turn right at Summit Parkway (just past Jim ‘n Nick’s BBQ). Go over the hill and proceed straight across West Valley Avenue on to Hampton Heights Circle.
We have a spacious parking lot just beyond the building, with spaces reserved for visitors and for seniors as well as handicap parking.
The church office is usually open from 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday.